Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've been kind of spoiled recently.


Since creating my blog on a log I have received a fun and quirky comment on all of my entries. This brought great joy to my life, added a skip to my step, and had my blogging confidence blasting through the roof! But the comments have come to a halt... I've struggled with this reality for some time now, fighting back the tears (and nightmares) each and every night. How could this happen to me?? I now know why.

I need to pay it forward.

I vow from now on, I will be the best blog buddy ever. Any blog that one of my followers blogs, I guarantee I'll be there with an uplifting compliment and a winky smiley face, pronto. You guys can count on me!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha... Bryan! I had no idea those comments meant so much to you! Elsewise...I would've have never halted the flow... not for a moment! Well, the cat with the invisible accordion will have reason to be back in action soon enough my friend. And I'm gonna do some catch up on this-here blog on a log right now.

    btw,
    PEFA is going to be exactly that... FREAKIN AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan i love your cat pictures.


    But most of all... I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I also have a lol cat picture in my comment?

    ReplyDelete